With the word selfie in the dictionary it’s no wonder that manufacturers are improving their cameras on each new phone that arrives on the market. A phone with a really good front-facing camera is one of the most sought after features on today’s smartphones. A selfie camera can sway customers to different makers faster than you can say “cheese”. An outstanding selfie is today’s equivalent to a professional business card; it’s like your own personal advertising campaign.
To help you with your search for the perfect selfie camera, we’ve compiled a list of the features and phones that you’re sure to want:
1. Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus
Samsung has some of the most high end features that you can find on a smartphone, especially when it comes to their cameras. When they created the Galaxy A8 Plus they took a complex approach to providing customers with a dual camera on the front of the device. The camera has a ratio of 18.5:9 32GB and allows users to switch between the two cameras, giving them diverse options to try with amazing aspects. It also offers:
- Crisp background.
- User can switch between portrait and close up shots.
- Adjustable effects to use during and after taking pictures.
- Digital adjustment and stabilization.
- Time lapse videos option.
2. Xiaomi Redmi Y3
This smart camera phone allows users to take an extreme approach to saving time while getting superb photos with its 32 megapixel. With this selfie camera users experience 4 in 1 superpixel for phenomenal details without reduced screen space. Some of the camera’s capabilities include:
- Photo editing options like fixing blemishes, dark circles, and acne.
- The phone can recognize your gender, age, and other distinguishing features.
3. OnePlus 7
The OnePlus 7 has developed a new structure to the selfie phone that makes a statement. It has the potential to direct the selfie phone into a seperate phone category, which is pretty cool. The selfie camera sits on top of the device so that it doesn’t reduce the screen space. The camera simply pops up when it is needed and goes back down when it is finished. You may worry that the phone is liable to break, but there has actually been a sustainability test done on this device that proves it to withstand a 50 pound cement brick. It is estimated to have a fully functioning selfie camera that can last up to 5 years without malfunctions from wear and tear, as well as:
- Secondary 16-megapixel camera with a really wide angle.
- A 8 megapixel telephoto lens.
- UFS 3.0 storage for faster image saving.
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Different modes for versatile looks, such as panorama, slow motion video, portrait, nightscape, pro, and more.
4. Vivo V11 Pro
The Vivo V11 Pro has a selfie camera that is considered high quality because of its multiple options that really enhance the selfie experience. The phone has been acknowledged for its features and build that offers accurate colors, cooperative photography, and detail. Some of the features include:
- 16 megapixel or 5 megapixel rear camera.
- 25 megapixel front camera.
- The camera uses interpolation for quality resolution.
- AI scene recognition for intelligent detail capture.
- There is optional HDR that allows users to create more balance for high and low light shots